My thoughts and activities in Dharamsala

Friday, July 15, 2005

I now have my ticket

Today my ticket to India has been confirmed. This pass monday I called a Indian Travel Agency in New York, and purchased a one-way ticket to New Delhi. I wanted a two-way ticket, but was told that I could only get it for six months, and that I could not extend it. This will be my impetus to be frugile in India, so that I can buy my ticket back to the States. I will be leaving from my birth city of NewYork on September 06, 2005 at 6:10pm with a 4 hour stop in Amsterdam (I wish it was longer for Amsterdam is known not only for it tulips if you know what I mean :) ) and then on September 7, 2005 I will arrive in New Delhi at 10:50pm. This is assuming that the flight goes perfect which I don't. I am so excited, this has been a moment I have been waiting for, but I still need to jump a couple of more hoops. After I am finished with my job at the Berea College Greenhouse and Gardens, I will go to Washington D.C. and get my visa papers worked out. Once that happens, I am pretty set, besides some medication and vaccination. Keep it here for further developments.

Pax

No comments: